Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Presenting: To Know You - Jaye Peaches



Dominance isn’t always about love - until Gemma meets Jason.



What happens when a kink loving woman has to come to terms with a traumatic episode in her life? Can the broken submissive learn to trust again?

When Gemma Marshall resigns from a good job to work as a lowly intern in the heart of the City of London, immediately, the elusive company boss, Jason Lucas, seduces her.

Following a whirlwind of weekend trysts at his country mansion, Jason’s need to dominate her re-awakens her terrifying nightmares and leads to revelations from both of them.  What Jason seeks is an enduring relationship which means Gemma, if she wishes to win his heart and soul, has to return to the extraordinary life she’d left behind.

Can Gemma survive another relationship with an alluring master of the bedroom or will she finally turn her back on her natural desires?

Their passionate and highly erotic affair reaches crisis point when her ex-lover hunts her down, seeking retribution.

To Know You is a fictional account of two people who begin a journey together. It is a complete story.  Both characters are sexy and know what they want. Neither are novices, neither expect love in their relationship. One takes control and the other yields. In the bedroom, there are the erotic scenes of BDSM, discipline and romance.  The dynamic can be intoxicating—and dangerous.

(Previously published as Trust Me to Know You)



Buy Links:






 Excerpt



I’d taken on a different persona, too—my sassy and self-assured one. She knew what she liked and had the experience to keep her advantage in the conversation. When it came to dictating my tastes, preferences and limits, he’d no say in the matter. As a good dominant he listened, questioned and acknowledged what he heard. Once all was agreed he was in charge and I would let him do as he wished. I created the a la carte menu—he would pick the dishes.

Had he liked my bolshie approach? He certainly smiled a great deal during the proceedings.

I’d told him no piercing, bloodletting nor electric play. Public humiliation was a no for me too. “I assume privacy is important to you, Jason,” I’d pointed out.

He’d smiled wryly. “Depends on your definition of public.”

Something told me I’d find out. I curled my feet up underneath my legs and we moved on.

Nettles?” He raised his eyebrows.

They make a nice soup I believe.” I tossed my hair over my shoulder.

He tapped the pen on the paper. “Ah, bloody, ah!”

I rolled my eyes. “Well, I admit, I sat on some for a few minutes, once upon a time.” I grimaced at the recollection.

And?”

It fucking hurt, what do you think, that’s what,” I paused. “I could try again.” I ventured with a little grin.

He smiled and marked the paper with a sweeping tick. “Good.”

Why the keenness?”

Very useful for training subs who like to masturbate without permission.” The smile turned into a smirk.

I will endeavour to avoid that then.”

The training or the masturbation?” He twirled the pen through his long fingers.

Both perhaps,” I teased.












Author Bio:

I'm an author of erotic D/s romances including Amazon bestsellers. All my books contain an element of BDSM, spankings or erotic games of sensual exploration. If you desire a little thrill, something to entice, then please take the time to read one of my books. Thank you!

When not writing, I’m busy spending time with her family, enjoying music, sometimes drawing and if the weather allows, gardening.



Author Links:















Thank you for reading!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment